Wellness Roller - Labour Uplift Energy
WELLNESS ROLLER BY MAMA + ME
The majority of prescription pharmaceuticals and medications are considered off limits in pregnancy and postpartum, leaving few options for discomforts. This has lead to growth in natural remedies such as aromatherapy treatments. A relaxed woman has a greater likelihood of experiencing a shorter and more comfortable labour experience. With simple use of essential oils, breathing can slow, muscles relax, vital signs improve and woman report lessened feelings of anxiety and fear, thus allowing the natural process of labour to unfold. We have put together a collection of wellness rollers that will be every mothers or midwifes must-haves.
Physically refreshing and emotionally uplifting during a long labour. Can also be used to decrease labour anxiety.
Lemon helps clarify the mind, aiding concentration and steadying nervousness or agitation. It uplifts and provides a sense of space and when feeling overwhelmed or mentally fatigued and unable to make decisions.
Sweet Orange has an uplifting and calming nature, perfect to soothe stress, low mood, nervous tension and sleeplessness. The fresh uplifting fragrance is wonderful to promote a warm and relaxing environment.
Ingredients: 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils of citrus limon (lemon) and citrus sinensis (sweet orange) with citrus peel diluted to 2% in caprylic triglyceride (coconut oil).
Aroma Therapy Safety Guidelines:
- Avoid essential oils in first trimester (lemon inhalation only after 10 weeks)
- Use lavender and Roman Chamomile with caution with asthma and seasonal allergies.
- Avoid use of Clary sage or Lavender (sedative hypotensive oils) with epidural until blood pressure normalizes post-epidural.
- Avoid Rose with increased bleeding and hemorrhage.
- Avoid aromatheraphy with epilespy, high-risk pregnancies, liver or renal disease, preeclampsia, eclampsia, placenta previa and reduced fetal movements.
- Exercise extra caution with breech, diabetes, asthma, allergies, hypertension, hypotension, bleeding disorders, history of miscarriage, hemorrage and allergies to plants or aromatics.